Monday, August 3, 2009

How do I make an alarm out of an air horn for my shed?

I have a shed with electric and I'd like to put an alarm out on it. I heard of someone making one out of an air horn before. Does anybody know how to do this?

How do I make an alarm out of an air horn for my shed?
it would be easier to use a regular car horn and a battery hooked up to the windows and doors, with contact switches you can buy at any electical supply or radio shack
Reply:For an air horn you need some type of compressor. Now they make an audible device that is EAR-PIERCING and is readily available from radio shack or any alarm company. I used an old house alarm unit and wired it in with window and door contacts all puchased at radio shack



Loose Teeth

1 comment:

  1. train horn truck It's true that the standard equipment should be all that's needed on a personal vehicle, but with this accessory, it's not about need.

    ReplyDelete