Monday, August 3, 2009

How do you disable the horn off a 2002 Honda Civic Si?

I installed a Air Intake Kit, without any electronic work and everytime I turn on my lights, my horn starts blaring. I tried taking out the fuses for the horn and that doesn't work. Is there any way I can unplug this for the time being, because I have to drive tonight and I need to know where it is. Thank you so much for your time and patience.

How do you disable the horn off a 2002 Honda Civic Si?
the horn is usually mounted on the front section of the egine compartment. it is shaped like a small roughly 3 inch round disc that is very thin. it is colored black and there are two wires conected to one side of it with a wire connection shaped in an "L" disconnect these wires and the horn wil no longer work until reconnected.
Reply:what he said. just unplug the wires



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment