Monday, August 3, 2009

Where is the car horn located on a 1996 pontiac sunfire?

When I press the horn I hear a clicking sound ( the horn relay is brand new) and the fuse isn't blown and I need to replace the horn. When I press on the horn it doesn't honk. Can I replace this myself or do I need an expert to install it for me?

Where is the car horn located on a 1996 pontiac sunfire?
It is located behind and below the passenger side headlight. It can be changed yourself, but being an auto technician, I can tell you it's not the easiest to change, it is most accessible from under the car. Remove the lower front splash shield from the right side wheelhouse for access. 13mm socket for the bolt and unplug the wiring harness. If you get a universal horn, you will have to cut the wiring harness to splice in the horn.
Reply:In front of the radiator, behind the grill. Yes, you can replace it yourself. It's easy.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment