Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do you like train horns on vehicles?

I love them! This lady cut me off and I blew my horn she almost drove off the road the sound scared her.Do you think it%26#039;s a good thing to have

Do you like train horns on vehicles?
It%26#039;s probably illegal to have a train horn in a passenger car.
Reply:In reference to the legality, they are LEGAL (at least here in Florida) I asked a police officer about them. My only problem is when the yahoo that installs the horn blows it unnessesarily which is ILLEGAL (according to the same police officer) There is a schmuck in my neighborhood who got one installed, which is fine, except he blew it every night when he got home (about midnight) which pissed me off since I gotta get up at 5:30. Luckily for me, the novelty of it wore off and he no longer does that.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment