Sunday, April 19, 2009

What is the frequency of BR class 55 Deltic locomotive warning horns ? I have two horns to go on my semi !?

I have two horns all cleaned up ready to mount on my truck,they are brass,very old BR horns,looks like they are adjustable,one is about 13%26quot; the other is about 9%26quot;, i bought these on ebay about a year ago, they were painted grey !!


I also have a two way control lever as well .

What is the frequency of BR class 55 Deltic locomotive warning horns ? I have two horns to go on my semi !?
Train horns work by air pressure from the main reservoir. High/Low tone. No idea how you are going to get them to work on your truck, but if and when you do people will know you%26#039;re there!!!





Also they are so loud, there is probably some law against maximum decibels for use on the roads.





Good luck anyway!
Reply:I would be surprised if these work on your truck, but would love to hear them.



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment