Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why do cars come with horns today?

what is the use.


just when your angery or a %26quot;safy divice%26quot;

Why do cars come with horns today?
For some, a horn is a cheery way to say %26quot;Oh my goodness, I certainly can%26#039;t drive, and have no understanding of Newton and his relevence to my own impending doom, but I think *this* button my be the answer to my problems.%26quot; It isn%26#039;t, of course.





For others, the horn exclaims, in a loud and irate way, %26quot;I am a complete encephalofecal idiot, and you%26#039;d best get out of my way because as such, I would not be responsible for my own actions should I lose control of my vehicle, my emotions, or my bodily functions.%26quot; Message received, loud and clear.
Reply:To honk the gals!



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment