Monday, April 20, 2009

"Devil's Horns"....When I was a youngster in Texas, I would find these dried seed pods..in Fields.....

They were about 4 inches long, brown and resembled more like a texas longhorn steer with its horns turned into the center. We always called them devils horns. Do you know the botanical name and where I might find info and seeds?

%26quot;Devil%26#039;s Horns%26quot;....When I was a youngster in Texas, I would find these dried seed pods..in Fields.....
It sounds like you are describing a %26quot;Devils Claw%26quot;.


Do a Yahoo search on devils claw, there used to be a business in


Kansas that you could buy the seed from.
Reply:you can get that information from the internet--I was doing research and found it on Botanical.com, I believe.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment