Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are Train horns on cars illegal in the inland empire (So Cal)?

I want real answers though... not like no there illegal... just because you live in orange county and you don't like noise... I have to drive up to 2 hours just to ride my dirt bike instead of the three hundred acres next to me because of you guys.





I want to do this legally, I'm an audio technician, so I know DB levals prettyt well. Is there a DB limit maybe?





-Radley

Are Train horns on cars illegal in the inland empire (So Cal)?
It's probably not illegal to have one. What it really boils down to is where you plan on using it. Do you plan on using it in a residential or commercial area? Perhaps you will use it somewhere else? You could try looking it up on the internet, but from what I understand, you are not allowed to use them in residential areas. Good luck.
Reply:Go to hornblasters.com,glad I don't live near you.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment