Friday, July 31, 2009

How would I Install an air horn in my car?

Them whimpy honda horns just aint cuttin it for me. would new ones just plug into the existing horn wires? These are the ones i would like to use(http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/di... Anything helps. Thanks!

How would I Install an air horn in my car?
Hi there.





I have installed air horns on many vehicles. I have even changed the horns on my Toyota scion xb.They were very wimpy so i went down to the junkyard and got two Chevy truck Horns. Now they blast really loud.





To install Air Horns on a vehicle, You need to first install the compressor to drive the horns.This is what provides the air to blow them loud.You CAN NOT just plug in the existing wires but you can use it as a trigger to sound the new horn system once it is installed.





I hope this helps. Good Luck!



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment