Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I install a relay to connect a car horn?

I have 2 car horns installed in my car and I just discovered that there are two other horns not connected. I want to make all four of them work but I don't know how to install the other two and connect them to the two that I'm using..

How can I install a relay to connect a car horn?
Little hard to explain wit out diagram. but let try


disconnect the existing feeding wire from 2 horns most of the time they are red) and wait with it,


next


(all four horns should have one wire connected to ground.


another 4 tie together and connect to output from relay


second output from relay connect to battery.


now you have 2 inputs to the relay.


one of it connect to ground, and second to the wire which before


feed the 2 horns (usually is red) happy sound
Reply:Easiest thing to do, splice some wires. Each horn should have 2 wires coming out of it, positive and negative. Connect all the positives together and all the negatives together.



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment